Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesdays Rug progress

Today I finished off what I call the fox and a squirrel that looks more like a rat;)
I used some plaids that I had lying around and I like how they worked up. I love experimenting with colors, and plaids give such unique effects. For the fox I used the multi-colored plaid and the one with a bit of what orange shade in it. For the squirrel, I used the light/dark brown check. The multi wool was from a man's jacket, the other two were gifts from friends. The colors look brighter hooked, than they actually are.





Dora and Izzy were playing ball as usual. I throw them down the hallway and they zip after them. Dora also loves to try and catch them in the air. When I roll one down the hall, she flies to the rug and then slides into it, her favorite pastime. She decided to take a break and give me that smirk of hers;)

1 comment:

Jacque. said...

Hey Debbie...that's looking really good!!! WOW...am impressed with how you're getting going on this huge rug! Keep up the good work!