Friday, March 6, 2009

Izzy loves to watch

It has been a slow week, I have been busy and then sick.
I have been working on several projects, but they still need to be finished.
Tonight, I made a braided chair pad, but the picture came out whacky, so I need to take a picture of it tomorrow without flash.
As soon as I finish the rest of the projects, I will post pictures.

Izzy seems to like my sewing room. Whenever I go in there she comes running to get in. I really don't like the cats in there, I do like to have some things hair free;) But, they do like to watch me as I cut and sew items, so who can say no. Izzy likes the high spots, so this is one of her favorite spots to keep watch over me.

And this is the cat that we nicknamed Psycho kitty, she sure has calmed down. She and Dora love to play and now when my son visits, Izzy growls at him. Guess I am stuck with her;)


4 comments:

Tammy Burks said...

How cute is that?! Her all snuggled in with the bears....worth a little hair I'd say!

JoJo said...

Darling picture!! Just make yourself at home, wherever that might be! Yup, I think you have a new forever cat. She's definitely made your home her own!

Karmen said...

Yep, cats will choose who to love. I think they prefer peaceful people over young, less settled ones. (Assuming your son is anything like my youngest one.)

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better! That picture is precious! It almost looks as thought the doll is leaning to hug the cat! She really is a beautiful cat.
Hugs,
Lauri