Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Punch Needle and Free Pattern Offer

I decided to make a new punch from old designs. I used my pumpkin and crow pattern along with a kitty I had done.
It was a fun piece to make and I used a lot of my hand dyes in it too. This piece will be going up on ebay tomorrow night.

I am also going to offer this pattern free, to anyone who orders a pattern this week. So, if you have been thinking about trying one of my patterns, now would be a great time to try one. For those of you who have already ordered patterns, I will be emailing you a copy too.

2 comments:

Jacque. said...

LOVE it! Too dang cute, Debbie. You do such awesome PN work. I got all the stuff to do it and just couldn't get into it. Sad, but true. ~grin~

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Thank u for the freebie I love it