Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pattern Sale!

While I am working on finishing up new projects, I thought I would offer a sale this week.
From now until Sunday, buy one pattern and get one free of equal or less value.
So, if you buy one, you add in the comments, what other one you would like and you will get that one for free.
You can find my patterns at the woolensails link, at the left.

I am working on a new cross stitch pattern, from an older pattern, so look for that with my 300th Post!
And we all know what that means;) Can you guess which pattern I am redoing?

4 comments:

moosecraft said...

I've always loved this piece! Everything about it is "just right"! :-)

Lori said...

That is so adorable! Is it needlepunch?

WoolenSails said...

Yes, this one is needle punch. Tonight I will unveil the new piece, so I better get to work;)

Debbie

Anonymous said...

I just caught up on your posts and loved that you shared your photos of the seals and the fabulous quilt show pictures. This punched piece is sweet and looks great on that hornboard. Beautiful work as usual. How do you do it all!?!