Sunday, April 25, 2010

Quilt Show: Part Two

Here are the rest of the show pictures, that I took.
There were lots of quilts, but these were the ones that stood out for me.
Unfortunately, the true colors do not show here, but they were stunning in person.

These quilts had nice applique patterns and fabrics.







These I like because of the edgings and ways to use scraps.







Who doesn't like an americana quilt.



And this is just a fun quilt. I have seen another done in more prim fabrics and I really like the pattern that way.
I think it would look great in homespuns too.
I hoped you enjoyed the show. It is always fun to go to local shows, wonderful people and lots of inspiration.

13 comments:

Joanne said...

Wow such talent in those quilts! Must have been great seeing them in person

The Joy of Needlework said...

Beautiful quilts LUV them all. I understand about the PN. LenZie

May Britt said...

Thanks for showing. These were wonderful quilts. Love the one with spools all over.

patijane's primitives said...

What beautiful quilts you have shown on both posts. I am sure the quilts were even more spectacular in person. Thank you for sharing them.

Jacque. said...

Gorgeous, all of them! Thanks for sharing.

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Beautiful pieces!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Great pictures. I tried to get up there, but it was a crazy weekend. I love the tumbler block quilt. Scrappy ones are my favorites.
Take care,
~Karen~

moosecraft said...

Great quilts! I want them all! LOL! ;-)

Lori said...

Another beautiful set of quilts!!!
I think my favorite is the second one down. Love the appliqued urns and flowers.

Kim D. said...

Thanks for sharing the eye candy.

Cat Haven Craft House said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Debbie ~
Thank you for sharing. What an amazing amount of talent displayed at the show.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous quilts! Isn't it amazing what variety there can be in one show?