Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Moki at the fountain

Last night I found Moki sitting at the sink, trying to lick the faucet.
I thought, not another one. Two cats who drink out of sinks is bad enough, now I have three.
Dora likes a slow stream, Izzy likes a slow drip and Moki just loves water, lol. I forgot that tuxedos love water.

FIrst he played and splashed it all over. Then he stuck his head in for a drink.



Then he tried the paw method, scooping and licking.



Then he decided to stick his big tongue in, that worked better.
Today Izzy and he touched noses and shared the jjngle ball. Dora, well what can I say, she is very territorial and bossy, so she was not letting him near her. He really wants to play with them, so I am sure someday they will be buddies, but for now Izzy is his friend and Dora is giving her dirty looks, lol.

14 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my that is adorable. Boo Boo drinks from the toilet and somehow he managed to turn on the washing machine, thanks goodness I keep the lid closed.

paulette said...

I am so happy that Moki has a friend and is settling in!! It took Molly almost a year to accept Rylie and now they VERY close buddies...so there is hope!! :o) such cute pics!!
Take care!
Paulette

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Too funny....great pictures of Moki!

Donna said...

I just love MOKI. How wonderful that he now has access to something as simple as fresh water. Poor baby... Wonder what he did for water outside. I've had a few cats drink out of my low bird baths... Donna

moosecraft said...

Cute! They're all just fuzzy kids!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Debbie ~
GREAT PICS!

Joanne said...

Wow you got some wonderful shots of Moki - I'm in love! He's gorgeous - So happy he and Izzy are buddies! Dora will just have to like it!

Cat Haven Craft House said...

LOL! This could be my Kezzie and Nicky (Kezzie is almost totally black and Nicky is a little tuxedo!). They both adore fresh water!

Anonymous said...

Down right cute!!

Brenis said...

Oh my goodness Deb! How did you end up with 3 cats that LOVE to drink from the faucet??!! This still just cracks me up! LOL!!
Loving the shots of Moki!! You know I'm a sap.. lol.. and I'm thinkin Black sent him your way, and told him what a great home he could have with you! How awesome for both of you :)
And Dora the spaz will come around eventually. LOL You know it's ALL about her. haha. She'll come down off her princess bed eventually :D

Micki said...

Moki seems to be settling in and is happy as Larry. I love stories like this with happy endings.
Micki

A Friend said...

Enjoying Moki's discoveries of new and fun things to do as an indoor kitty! Your hexagon quilt came out beautiful and happy to see Izzy gives her approval!

Carrie P. said...

My son sent me a video of his cat who likes to do the same thing.

appleberrycottage said...

So, if you don't find Moki's owner, are you going to keep him???? :-)
Laura