Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Apple Basket Girl Mini Quilt!

I know I said I wouldn't start anything new, but was bored and not in the mood to finish anything at the moment and stitching is so fun and relaxing. And, I actually finish the mini pieces. I found this design on the web, not sure were and no copyright. I have been doing searches for illustrations and sometimes I find fun things to do. Most items I find, have a copyright on the page, so I can use that, but some have none, so I need to remember if they don't, save the address so I can share it with all of you.

I used some scrap logs, that my friend Kelley gave me, for the border, then black around that, which i use as a binding.
I did a simple stitch around the borders and antiqued it with walnut ink. I hope you enjoy my new piece.


17 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her!! Beautiful!

primitivebettys said...

Sweet!

Jacque. said...

So very sweet!

Lynn Barbadora said...

I love it Deb!
Hugs,
Lynn

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Just darling....love it!

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

She's very sweet. Well done!
Courtney

Joanne Lendaro said...

Very nice!

moosecraft said...

Love it! It all goes together perfectly! Love the color choices too... :-)

Linda said...

Isn't she darling!! Love it!

coinguyslady said...

She is so cute.

I have started work on the pattern I won from you. I am going to post about it later.

~Madalynne~ said...

What a sweet project! I'm so used to seeing those types of little girls stitched up in redwork. It looks adorable in earthtones!

Sheila said...

So sweet , just love it , I love to do stitcheries too.

Terry said...

That's so pretty! :0)

acorn hollow said...

She reminds me of the sunbonnet girls. very sweet.
Cathy

Allie said...

Very, very sweet Debbie - love her!

Cheryl said...

That is so cute!!!! Great handwork.

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

This is so adorable. I love it.