Friday, June 8, 2012

Mini Kitty Wall Hanging!


I have been working on my civil war quilt, one more lady and the details and I can start piecing them together. Today I wanted something I could finish quick and I just happened to have a stitchery that I made and never finished. I found the design at Red Brolly's. She did a series with Brutus the cat and I made a few of them into small pieces. Be sure to visit her site, she has some wonderful freebies and tutorials and lots of wonderful patterns.

The piece is about 7 1/2" x 6". I love the green with the blue stripe, but I could not seem to get the cut straight, the material was a bit off, it wasn't me;)


6 comments:

Fiona said...

Makes a lovely mini quilt.... she does do great designs...
Hugz

Deborah OHare said...

Very sweet!

moosecraft said...

Great mini quilt! It's just the right amount of blue to help the birdies pop from the picture!

Linda said...

Kitty wallhanging is darling!!! I too really love the green fabric around the design!!

Allie said...

That is DARLING, Debbie! And don't worry - I can't cut plaid straight whether the fabric is crooked or not!

Linda Welcome said...

I couldln't possibly love this more