Friday, February 21, 2014

Freebie Friday!


I haven't finished anything this week, fighting off another flu and working a bit at a time, on different projects to keep my hands busy.

Today I decided to do a Spring freebie. I think we are all sick of the snow and rain, and are looking forward to spring.

I made up a cross stitch for you to use. It is a modified version of an antique design and perfect for spring. I added words that you can add, but you can put anything you would like. The program told me that I could not give out the pattern if I use their text, so I just used photo shop to add it afterwards. I just used basic colors and black to define the areas.

The design is done for 18 count, so you can make it larger or smaller with a different count of your choice, just have fun.

And for those of you who do not do cross stitch, I have a sketch that you can use for stitchery. You can also do it in punch needle or any medium that you like. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.


11 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful, and generous!
Thank you for sharing.
Yes, thinking spring...

Deb said...

So sorry you're not feeling well Debbie, hope you are on the mend real soon. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely patterns, hope Spring springs soon! Deb

Monique said...

You are generous to share this nice pattern!!
Have a nice weekend!
Monique

Jacque. said...

Hope you're feeling better! Great pattern!

Kate said...

Both are beautiful, thank you.
Hope you're soon feeling better.

Karen said...

Thank you, Debbie. And spring has arrived here so maybe yours is not far behind.

moosecraft said...

Thank you Debbie! Every thought of Spring is a huge help with getting through the snow! :-)

Anna said...

don't put my name in the hat I just wanted to say I continue to be amazed at your creativity!!! I also am longing for Spring but we desperately need more snow!

Julie Fukuda said...

That is so creative and charming.
I hope you are feeling better soon.

Firecracker Kid said...

Oooh, this is a sweet one. I know it's gonna look great when you make it. Feel better soon :)
Hugs~Carol

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I will enlarge the stitchery drawing. I have a friend who will like the XS, so I'll send her over, too. Happy spring!